Pig, mail # user - python version with Jython/Pig

+
Dexin Wang 2013-07-17, 22:33
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-07-18, 00:08
Re: python version with Jython/Pig
Dexin Wang 2013-07-18, 21:00
Thanks.

Instead, I found a Python implementation of the erf function, so that'll be
good for now.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/457408/is-there-an-easily-available-implementation-of-erf-for-python