Hadoop, mail # user - How to Set No of Mappers in program

+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-13, 04:21
Re: How to Set No of Mappers in program
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-13, 05:00
For my 5000 recorded file .. How many mappers will be running?

And is there a way to know how my files are splited?

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*