Accumulo, mail # dev - Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

+
David Medinets 2013-05-13, 03:22
+
Christopher 2013-05-13, 03:45
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-13, 14:40
+
Christopher 2013-05-13, 15:08
+
David Medinets 2013-05-13, 21:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-14, 02:48
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 14:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 14:49
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 15:53
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 18:04
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 18:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-17, 18:46
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-17, 18:22
+
William Slacum 2013-05-17, 18:49
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 19:11
+
John Vines 2013-05-17, 19:17
Josh Elser 2013-05-17, 19:35
I'm happy we're stating our opinions here, but there are also two other
people who believe that the bin should not contain it. That's nice that
you want source code in a binary release, but your opinion is not the
only one. I feel like you're telling me that my opinion is sub-par to
your opinion because it is.

If this is such a sticking point, I move that we completely kill the
notion of source and binary releases and make one tarball that contains
both.

+
John Vines 2013-05-17, 19:51
+