Accumulo, mail # dev - Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

Josh Elser 2013-05-17, 19:35
I'm happy we're stating our opinions here, but there are also two other
people who believe that the bin should not contain it. That's nice that
you want source code in a binary release, but your opinion is not the
only one. I feel like you're telling me that my opinion is sub-par to
your opinion because it is.

If this is such a sticking point, I move that we completely kill the
notion of source and binary releases and make one tarball that contains
both.