HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: java heap space inside my Rhive

Re: java heap space inside my Rhive
which version of hadoop are you using?.
I faced a similar exception with Rhipe-0.68 in CDH4.
The reason was because that version of Rhipe doesnt support CDH4.
My problem got resolved with the release of Rhipe-0.73.
So check whether it supports your hadoop version.