Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 16:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-09, 17:17
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 18:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-09, 18:33
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-09, 20:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 01:05
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-10, 05:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 18:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 18:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 18:37
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-09, 17:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 18:28
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-10, 05:10
+
Ahmed Radwan 2012-05-10, 00:13
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-12, 02:19
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-13, 05:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-14, 16:54
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-05-14, 17:56
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-05-14, 18:07
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-05-14, 18:23
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-14, 18:10
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-05-14, 19:16
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-14, 20:32
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-05-14, 21:14
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-15, 04:20
+
Kumar Ravi 2012-05-15, 15:51
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha
Hi Kumar,

It looks like that patch was only committed to trunk, not branch-2.

IMO we should keep the new changes for 2.0.0-alpha to a minimum (just
things that impact client-server wire compatibility) and then plan a
2.0.1-alpha ASAP following this release, where we can pull in everything
else that went into branch-2 in the last couple weeks since the 2.0.0-alpha
branch was cut.

Arun: do you have time today to roll a new RC? If not, I am happy to do so.

Does that sound reasonable?
-Todd

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera