HBase >> mail # user >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.UnknownScannerException: Name: -1

Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.UnknownScannerException: Name: -1
Is there anything informative in the .out file?  I remember one time I had
an error in a filter's static initializer that caused the class to fail to
load, and it manifested as an uncaught NoClassDefFoundError (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-1913 ) showing up there instead
of the .log file.

Dave