HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase on Hadoop 0.23

Re: HBase on Hadoop 0.23
Francis,

HBASE-6305
HBASE-6330.

I've found that I needed to recompile hbase 0.94.1 rc1 against hadoop
2.x and hadoop 0.23 -- they were source-code compatible but there are
binary incompatibilities.

I believe 0.92 doesn't have a 2.0 build profile currently, but I know
we added it to the 0.94 branch.

Jon.