Hive >> mail # user >>

+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-13, 13:57
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-13, 21:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-14, 07:56
+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-14, 08:01
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-14, 14:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-14, 14:56
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-15, 12:35
+
Kanna Karanam 2012-11-15, 22:19
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 08:47
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-16, 08:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 11:47
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 23:42
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-18, 00:46
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-18, 01:16
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-18, 11:11
HDP is free and 100% apache licensed open source, and I believe the
HDInsight preview which includes Hive is also free. Hortonworks has JIRAs
open and is working on getting the windows port back into mainline apache.

Can't help with Cygwin, but if you get stuck its nice to know you don't
need it.

Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney