MapReduce, mail # dev - MR-279 branch: Problem opening files on the namenode web console (need to pick patches from trunk to resolve)

Re: MR-279 branch: Problem opening files on the namenode web console (need to pick patches from trunk to resolve)
Ahmed Radwan 2011-07-09, 03:03
Makes sense. let's wait to move to trunk hdfs and common.
Thanks Mahadev!

--
Ahmed