HBase >> mail # user >> Why only check1-and-putMany and check1-and-deleteMany?

Re: Why only check1-and-putMany and check1-and-deleteMany?
Are you looking at trunk code ?

In trunk, take a look at HRegion.checkAndMutate() where you can specify
ByteArrayComparable which does the comparison (matching).
There is still the limit of single value:
        } else if (result.size() == 1 && !valueIsNull) {
          KeyValue kv = result.get(0);

For the moment, only Put and Delete are supported:

    if (!isPut && !(w instanceof Delete))
      throw new DoNotRetryIOException("Action must be Put or Delete");
If you have suggestion on how the check part can be more general, please
comment.

Thanks