Pig >> mail # user >> Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Yeah.. Joys of reflection.
Note that if you are writing algebraics against pig 0.11 you probably
want to extend AlgebraicEvalFunc -- that gives you the normal exec()
and the accumulative implementation for free.