Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads up - 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-08, 21:38
Re: Heads up - 0.23.6 release
I'm preparing for the 0.23.6 release now, I've created branch-0.23.6.
Please target all new jira for 0.23.7 and commit things to branch-0.23. If
you find a blocker for 0.23.6 let me know and talk to me before merging to
branch-0.23.6.

Thanks,
Tom