Hive, mail # dev - Re: Last time request for cwiki update privileges

Re: Last time request for cwiki update privileges
Nitin Pawar 2013-08-21, 06:19
Sanjay,

There are lots of emails on hive forum and individual mails may have been
lost.

can you try reaching one of the hive PMC member (Or Lefty from Hortonworks)

Thanks,
Nitin

Nitin Pawar