Avro >> mail # user >> avro C++

Is anyone using avro C++?

For example, even trying to turn
 avro-src-1.7.4/lang/java/compiler/src/test/idl/input/simple.avdl into
something that avrogencpp will understand seems to be nearly impossible at
the moment. (I tried using the java tools to turn the avdl into json with
some hand editing of the json and that failed).

Thanks for any words of encouragement of insights that people can offer.
I'd LOVE to be able to use Avro from C++ but right now I'm having serious
doubts.
+
Daniel Russel 2013-08-13, 18:14
+