HBase >> mail # user >> Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.

+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 09:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 11:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 12:59
+
Gary Helmling 2013-04-19, 16:17
+
GuoWei 2013-04-20, 05:30
Re: Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.
Thanks  a lot.
Best Regards / 商祺
郭伟 Guo Wei
> Please upgrade to 0.94.6.1 which is more stable.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Apr 19, 2013, at 4:58 AM, GuoWei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> We use base 0.94.1 in our production environment.
>>

>> Best Regards / 商祺
>> 郭伟 Guo Wei
>>
>> 在 2013-4-19,下午6:01,Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
>>
>>> Which hbase version are you using ?
>>>
>>> Thanks

Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-19, 12:12