HBase >> mail # dev >> please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 03:59
+
Dave Wang 2013-02-21, 05:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-21, 18:49
+
Stack 2013-02-21, 20:22
Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
Well done, guys!  Thanks for all the hard work pushing this through.
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > All clear, snapshots branch has been merged.
> >
> > Mucho gracias to those who reviewed and extra thanks to the good job that
> > Jesse, Matteo, and Ted did to get this in!
> >

> Good on you lads.
>
> What you all going to do now?  (smile).
>
> St.Ack

+