HBase >> mail # dev >> please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
Well done, guys!  Thanks for all the hard work pushing this through.