HBase, mail # dev - please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>

Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx. <EOM>
Gary Helmling 2013-02-21, 20:27
Well done, guys!  Thanks for all the hard work pushing this through.