Pig >> mail # user >> Fw: Help with Script

+
ingvay7 2012-11-13, 17:57
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-11-13, 18:40
+
ingvay7 2012-11-13, 18:49
+
pablomar 2012-11-13, 18:36
+
ingvay7@...) 2012-11-13, 15:36
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-11-13, 16:59
+
Vishwanath 2012-11-13, 17:25
Re: Help with Script
just taking a quick look, I see a couple of errors:
1_ your LOAD hast one more comma. You need to delete the last one, after
U_avg_tm:float

2_ and then, the group by, I think you need parenthesis
G2 = group reqd by (Server,Type,Ops);

by the way, where is you alias serverin ?