Hive >> mail # user >> export csv, use ',' as split

export csv, use ',' as split
hi here,
   I create a table like this and put a lot data into it.
   then I export query result into csv file like this:
    hive -e myquery >> result.csv

   but the csv uses tab as split.
   how to make hive use ','? thanks!

CREATE TABLE if not exists upload_users(
  username string,
  mobile string,
  id_type string,
  id_no string,
  email string,
  address string,
  validate_time string
) partitioned by (fileid string)
row format delimited fields terminated by "\,";