Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Mocking framework

Re: Mocking framework
Agreed that for 1 test, its not really worth it. However, the point would
be to establish these frameworks as really part of how testing is done
going forward.

So, yeah, 1.5 seems like the better place to put that part of the patch.
I'll break up ACCUMULO-19 into just the fix for BatchDeleter and then add
tickets for adding mocking and another for testing for the batch deleter.

Sound good?

-- Jesse
Jesse Yates
240-888-2200
@jesse_yates

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Billie J Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]