Accumulo, mail # dev - TooManyFilesException.java - cannot find org.slf4j

+
Kristopher Kane 2012-10-06, 15:23
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-06, 23:10
+
Kristopher Kane 2012-10-07, 02:20
+
Benson Margulies 2012-10-06, 16:56
Re: TooManyFilesException.java - cannot find org.slf4j
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-06, 18:07
These kinds of questions might be better suited to the user list.
However, you definitely need to build with Maven, whether you're
building within M2E using Eclipse or from the command line, because it
does download dependencies and puts them in locations expected by the
scripts to run.