Zookeeper, mail # user - when the zookeeper Expired ,may I have to rebuild the watch on a znode?

+
iamct 2012-06-04, 02:41
+
Wangpei 2012-06-04, 04:01
+
iamct 2012-06-04, 06:37
+
iamct 2012-06-04, 06:36
+
Wangpei 2012-06-04, 10:44
+
iamct 2012-06-04, 14:45
+
李赫元 2012-06-04, 15:47
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-04, 22:24
+
iamct 2012-06-05, 08:25
Re: when the zookeeper Expired ,may I have to rebuild the watch on a znode?
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-06-05, 17:44
The event is called "None" (not a great name) in Java API. It's for
notifying the watches that the session state has changed.

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.1/api/org/apache/zookeeper/Watcher.Event.EventType.html

It's up to you to decide how to handle these events. This page
provides a good insight about error handling in zookeeper.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ErrorHandling

--Michi