Avro >> mail # dev >> Avro RPC interop

+
Mike Percy 2012-03-04, 23:56
+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-06, 16:32
+
Mike Percy 2012-03-07, 23:18
+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-07, 23:31
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-14, 18:42
Re: Avro RPC interop
I think it is reasonable to push for the consensus on these issues, at
least with respect to spec and direction, for 1.7.0.  This will require a
push amongst us volunteers to complete a concrete implementation and spec.
 Cross-language asynchronous, out-of-order RPC is an important piece of
the Avro puzzle.

This is one of the larger open issues in the community.  I am willing to
host an Avro developer meeting to discuss this and other nominated issues
if the community feels that would be useful.  (Downtown San Francisco /
google+ video).

-Scott Carey