Hive >> mail # user >> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException
I am running a Hive query and I am getting this exception below-

*Job Submission failed with exception
'org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: The number of tasks for this job 2072020 exceeds the
configured limit 200000*

I am not sure what does this error means? Can anyone help me out here?

*Raihan Jamal*