Hadoop >> mail # user >> Using REST to get ApplicationMaster info

Re: Using REST to get ApplicationMaster info (Issue solved)
Yes you are right.  If it is true by default we probably want to update
the documentation for the web services to indicate this.  Could you file a
JIRA for improving that documentation?

Thanks,

Bobby