Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 16:33
Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
It looks like we're 50% in terms of tickets complete.

http://s.apache.org/accumulo-1.6.0-issues

Extensions are always nice, but I'm not going to be the bad guy and
ask for one :)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alright folks, we're down to the wire. Feature freeze is one week away. If
> anyone has any last minute concerns about this schedule, please speak up
> now. Otherwise, have a great weekend!
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 18:49
+