Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
It looks like we're 50% in terms of tickets complete.

http://s.apache.org/accumulo-1.6.0-issues

Extensions are always nice, but I'm not going to be the bad guy and
ask for one :)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii