MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
+1

Downloaded src and binaries.
Built from sources on CentOS 6.3
Ran dfsio, slive, examples, terasort.
Tried gridmix, but it failed with some NPEs.
Built HBase 0.94 with Hadoop 2.0.3
Ran HBase shell commands.
Recompiled and ran different loads of YCSB.
Checked documentation and the release notes.

Thanks,
--Konst