Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Cannot write the output of the reducer to a sequence file

Re: Cannot write the output of the reducer to a sequence file
Harsh J 2013-07-29, 16:04
Hi,

Can you explain the problem you actually face in trying to run the
above setup? Do you also set your reducer output types?

--
Harsh J