MapReduce >> mail # dev >> OS Independent container monitor

+
Radim Kolar 2012-04-25, 21:49
+
Bikas Saha 2012-04-27, 00:55
+
Harsh J 2012-04-26, 06:14
Re: OS Independent container monitor
+1 for making ProcfsBasedProcessTree an implementation of a pluggable
interface. Will help projects like the port to Windows.