HBase >> mail # dev >> Call for review: HBASE-7930 - hbck should provide an option to fix .META. rows with empty REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-27, 02:12
Re: Call for review: HBASE-7930 - hbck should provide an option to fix .META. rows with empty REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER
bq. I will comit the patch for 0.94 with integrated.
I guess you meant that you would attach 0.94 patch when trunk patch is
accepted.

Jimmy and Jonathan are both out of office for the moment.
I would expect one of them to take a look when they're back.

Cheers