From: Punnoose, Roshan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 August 2013 19:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hadoop Yarn - samples

Is there an example of running a sample yarn application that will only allow one container to start per host?

Punnoose, Roshan

On Aug 29, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Take a look at the dist-shell example in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell/

I recently wrote up another simplified version of it for illustration purposes here: https://github.com/hortonworks/simple-yarn-app

Arun

On Aug 28, 2013, at 4:47 AM, Manickam P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,

I have just installed Hadoop 2.0.5 alpha version.
I want to analyse how the Yarn resource manager and node mangers works.
I executed the map reduce examples but i want to execute the samples in Yarn. Searching for that but unable to find any.  Please help me.

Thanks,
Manickam P

--
Arun C. Murthy