Hadoop, mail # user - changing node's rack

+
Rita 2011-03-26, 14:34
+
darren@... 2011-03-26, 21:00
+
Chris Collins 2011-03-26, 21:28
+
Ted Dunning 2011-03-26, 22:50
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-03-26, 23:49
+
Rita 2011-03-27, 00:38
+
Michael Segel 2011-03-28, 20:15
Re: changing node's rack
Rita 2011-03-29, 12:07
I think I tried this. I have a data file which has the map, ip address:rack,
hostname:rack. I changed that and did a refreshNodes. Is this what you mean?
Or something else? I would be more than happy to test it.