Drill >> mail # dev >> problems running tests in IntelliJ

RE: problems running tests in IntelliJ
Hi Jason,

This email is not directly related to the problem you are trying to resolve.  Is the folder "/var/log/drill" configurable?  I am currently doing the setup for Windows and if the above path is hard coded in the application, I may have problems running the tests in Windows platform.

Warm regards,
Ravi