HBase >> mail # user >> Configuration setup

Re: Configuration setup
Thanks! This is the client code I was referring to. The below code doesn't
seem to work. Also I tried HBaseConfiguration.addHBaseResrouce and that
didn't work either. Is there any other way to make it configurable outside
the resource?