Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1

+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 00:55
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-06, 07:08
+
Chris Douglas 2012-01-06, 07:20
+
Bill Graham 2012-01-06, 07:40
+
Ahmed Fathalla 2012-01-06, 16:15
+
Jerome Boulon 2012-01-06, 16:41
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 19:11
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 19:12
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 19:10
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-09, 19:40
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-09, 19:42
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-09, 20:07
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-09, 20:15
+
William A. Rowe Jr. 2012-01-10, 05:50
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-10, 06:09
+
sebb 2012-01-10, 13:07
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-11, 20:33
+
Chris Douglas 2012-01-11, 20:55
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-14, 18:17
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-26, 05:49
+
William A. Rowe Jr. 2012-01-26, 06:04
Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 3
My apology to all.  I am sorry to send out the draft copy when I
intented to save as draft to count the actual votes.

Result Summary for voting Chukwa 0.5.0 RC 3

+1 [9]
0   [0]
-1  [0]

IPMC:
+1 Chris Douglas
+1 Ralph Goers
+1 Ant Elder

PPMC:
+1 Bill Graham
+1 Jerome Boulon
+1 Ari Rabkin
+1 Eric Yang

Committer:
+1 Ahmed Fathalla

Contributor
+1 Mohammad Tariq

The vote is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to
review the release.

regards,
Eric

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:04 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 1/25/2012 11:49 PM, Eric Yang wrote:
>> The voting period is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took the time
>> to review the release.
>>
>> Result Summary for this List:
>>
>> +1   [1]
>>  0    [1]
>> -1    [0]
>>
>> With the one IPMC member vote from mentors on the dev list and two +1
>> from general@incubator, the vote succeeds.
>>
>> IPMC member voting record:
>> Chris Douglas:    +1
>> Ralph Goers:      +1
>> Ant Elder:           +1
>
> I am very confused by your tally above.  you cite [1] in brackets and
> there are three votes +1 between PPMC and IPMC.
>
> I'm very worried that, sans mentors, this PPMC can't muster three votes
> for a candidate.  I think it might be premature to release and is a very
> long way from graduation.
>
> Please don't summarize simply IPMC binding votes, but cover all categories,
> most especially chukwa-dev community votes.  Repost with the correct totals,
> because we [Incubator PMC] need that to gauge the health of the project.
+
Ralph Goers 2012-01-26, 11:57
+
Chris Douglas 2012-01-26, 12:59