HBase >> mail # user >> Loading hbase-site.xml settings from Hadoop MR job

Re: Loading hbase-site.xml settings from Hadoop MR job
>From where are you running your job? From which machine? This client
machine from where you are kicking of this job should have the
hbase-site.xml with the correct ZK info in it. It seems that your
client/job is having and issue picking up the right ZK, rather than the
services running on your non-local cluster.

Regards,
Shahab