Avro >> mail # user >> Schema evolution and projection

+
Chris Laws 2013-02-28, 13:21
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-28, 17:53
+
Douglas Creager 2013-02-28, 21:01
+
Chris Laws 2013-02-28, 21:13
Re: Schema evolution and projection
> Thanks for the informative reply. I look forward to the example code,
> that is exactly what I'm after.
>
> I'm really struggling with my schema evolution testing. I thought I'd
> post a question about schema projection because it seemed simpler but I
> guess it also rests on creating a resolver. I have not found a clear and
> simple example of how to do it using avro-c. I've trawled the test code
> for examples but as I mention I can't find a clear and simple example.

Alrighty, here you go:

http://dcreager.github.com/avro-examples/resolved-writer.html

And a git repo with the source code:

https://github.com/dcreager/avro-examples/tree/master/resolved-writer

I hope this helps — please let me know if you have any other questions.

cheers
–doug

+
Chris Laws 2013-03-01, 01:50