HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

+
Stack 2013-06-25, 03:45
+
Devaraj Das 2013-07-01, 20:40
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-01, 20:54
+
Devaraj Das 2013-07-01, 21:54
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-01, 22:42
+
Stack 2013-07-01, 22:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-01, 22:56
Re: [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > That patch won't go in to hbase.
>

> What if we and Hadoop can come up with a common RPC connection setup, like
> PB-based SASL negotiation and a common version header? Then there are
> options post-singularity.

Hopefully, the HADOOP-9421 is a step in that direction. I am going to spend
some time on HADOOP-9421.

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy