MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Unable to process jobs - Status stuck on Initialize

Re: Unable to process jobs - Status stuck on Initialize
Michael Namaiandeh 2012-12-07, 16:01
Yes, they are running.  I have a 4 node cluster and two of the servers are not working.  Based on the logs, I suspect it has to do with my ssh configuration.