Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a style file for NetBeans?

Re: Is there a style file for NetBeans?
I was unable to find a way to convert our Eclipse formatter to a
checkstyle file... but I suspect one could be created manually. I
think this would be good to do, if somebody has the time or patience,
so we can run it every build.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii