HBase, mail # user - Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
+
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01
+
Azury 2012-12-10, 08:12
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-10, 13:12
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-10, 13:11
Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
Ted Yu 2012-12-10, 16:03
Asaf:
Your coprocessor was successfully running prior to the schema change ?

See HBASE-6873 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6873> Clean up
Coprocessor load failure handling.

Cheers

+