Hive, mail # dev - Problem running hive from eclipse

Problem running hive from eclipse
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-02-21, 13:01
Hi,

I'm trying to launch junit test from eclipse, it fails with
ClassNotFoundException.

I did 'ant clean package eclipse-files' and imported the project into
eclipse, as specified in
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/gettingstarted-eclipsesetup.html.

When I run HIveCLI or TestCliDriver it says

Errors exist in required projects: hive
Proceed with launch?

When I proceed, it fails with

org/apache/hadoop/hive/cli/CliDriver

org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver

Any help to come out this problem is much appreciated.

Environment :
OS : Mac OSX Lion 10.7.3
Java : 1.6.0.jdk

Thanks