Accumulo >> mail # user >> Ageoff filter not running on old tablets [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Ageoff filter not running on old tablets [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Yes, that's right.  And that's why you can compact ranges in 1.5.

In 1.6.0, the compaction strategy will be pluggable so you can do this sort
of compaction automatically.

-Eric