HBase >> mail # dev >> CI for the release builds

Re: CI for the release builds
+1

Sounds very nice.  You going to script the running of the wiki content DD?

You see any overlap with the effort at getting hbase-it tests run on a
continual basis, the stuff discussed here [1] and here [2] (currently a
little stalled till we figure the failed hbase-it test), or as  you see it,
the two efforts compliment each other (which seems to be the case)?

Good stuff,
St.Ack

1.
http://search-hadoop.com/m/6bg8O1ZB7nr&subj=Re+Move+TestReplication+out+of+LargeTests+into+hbase+it+instead+(see