Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop
Ok, we are nearly there.

# The new YARN jira is functional now (albeit with some teething issues with notifications/workflow which should be resolved soon): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN
# I've committed YARN-1 to move YARN out of hadoop-mapreduce-project onto hadoop-yarn-project in subversion.
# All jira notifications are going to yarn-issues@ and all subversion commit notifications are going to yarn-commits@.

Please do subscribe to the relevant mailing lists.
Also note that there is *no* yarn-user@ list since all user interactions are now via [EMAIL PROTECTED].

If you see issues, please let me know and I'll try to respond ASAP.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy