HBase, mail # user - Coprocessor Aggregation supposed to be ~20x slower than Scans?

+
anil gupta 2012-05-14, 19:02
+
Stack 2012-05-14, 19:08
Re: Coprocessor Aggregation supposed to be ~20x slower than Scans?
anil gupta 2012-05-14, 19:31
HI Stack,

I'll look into Gary Helming post and try to do profiling of coprocessor and
share the results.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--