MapReduce >> mail # user >> jps show nothing but hadoop still running

Re: jps show nothing but hadoop still running
One more issue can occur.
If your system is installed with more than one java, this issue may occur.
Openjdk may be present as default (jps is not present in openjdk).
jps is present in sun java.
If the running process is using openjdk, then that process will not be
listed with jps.
The jps will list only the processes that are using the sun java.
This is my knowledge.
Correct me if I am wrong.